Autoclave Repair & Training – Our technical specialty.
When healthcare professionals need to sterilize instruments for surgical and health procedures, a professional repair specialist is a valuable business to business contact.
Ensure that materials processed in a laboratory autoclave have been exposed to adequate conditions for sterilization.
Repairing autoclaves which include brands like Tuttnauer, Midmark Ritter and Pelton Crane is one of our specialties.
3 functions are minimally tested when our technician is diagnosing problems with autoclave issues.
- Cycle Time – When your sterilizer is taking longer or times out, we can diagnose and repair to stabilize cycles.
- Temperature – A sterilizer does not work properly when temperatures do not meet standards required. Failed spore tests and symptoms your sterilizer is not producing the right pressure requires our technician expertise.
- Pressure -We check the PSI and typical gasket or bellows issues to begin diagnosis for repairs.
New training and refresher courses keep your staff knowledgeable and reminded of proper sterilizer uses.
A 30-45 minute session is usually adequate to train your staff on autoclave procedures and maintenance. This includes:
- How to load the autoclave
- Cleaning the autoclave
- Sterilizing functions
- Failure & Symptoms of Problems
Ask about our free training session with any repair or service.